Welcome to my Bugeye project

Welcome to my latest project. I am building a 1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite with a little twist. I'm putting in a 3.0 V-6 SHO engine.
Be sure to check back for updates on the progress and please leave a comment if you have any questions, feedback or advice for me.
Ben...

I'm still here

sorry for the lack of updates. I took some time off of the car to do a major remodel on the house. I'm done with that and itching to get back to the car. I think/hope/pray that i just found the transmission i need on craigslist. I'll call the guy tomorrow and hopefully pick it up. Not surprisingly with that engine that i'm using the transmission i need for it is impossible to find. Such is the way with this engine thus far. Hopefully with a right transmission i can get this project back on track.

Ben...

0 comments: