Welcome to my Bugeye project

Welcome to my latest project. I am building a 1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite with a little twist. I'm putting in a 3.0 V-6 SHO engine.
Be sure to check back for updates on the progress and please leave a comment if you have any questions, feedback or advice for me.
Ben...

Behold...the new new new transmission

Yes this is it. Third times the charm. This is the correct transmission for my project. Its a 5 speed transmission out of a 98 3.0 Ranger. 3.0 is the key. First i bought a 4.0 on some bad advice that that would fit. It does not. Then i bought a 2.9 which i thought was a 3.0. It was not. This time i got it right. And i tested it and it fits. Needs a slid modification to fit, but that was expected.
And the project moves forward!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: