Welcome to my Bugeye project

Welcome to my latest project. I am building a 1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite with a little twist. I'm putting in a 3.0 V-6 SHO engine.
Be sure to check back for updates on the progress and please leave a comment if you have any questions, feedback or advice for me.
Ben...

My Christmas presents... a little late

I really did get a welder for Christmas, it just took me this long to find the right one and buy it. I blame it on a lazy Santa. But here it is. My new toy. Its very pretty. Now if only i could plug it in and play with it. Thats on the agenda for tomorrow.

Also got a cut off saw.

yeah new toys. Now i need some time to play with them.


2 comments:

Anonymous | May 13, 2008 at 8:27 AM

Is that a laptop above your dryer?
Nice welder.

Ben.. | May 13, 2008 at 8:29 AM

doesn't everyone have a computer in their garage?

yes i'm a big nerd and i had an extra old laptop so i threw it in the garage. Its wired to my network and i use it mostly for music (its plugged into the radio right above it) and googling the occasional thing when i'm working on the car.