Welcome to my Bugeye project

Welcome to my latest project. I am building a 1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite with a little twist. I'm putting in a 3.0 V-6 SHO engine.
Be sure to check back for updates on the progress and please leave a comment if you have any questions, feedback or advice for me.
Ben...

Back to work

Ok got the heads back from the machine shop, they are all nice and clean
And got the block back from the shop too. Nothing done to it. I took it through the car wash, but it didn't really help much. its a little cleaner, but not worth it.

This weekends plan is to paint the block and accessories and possibly the exhaust.

also i finally tried out the blasting cabinet and it works awesome. put a header in there and it came out super clean. awesome. the window is very faded from all the blasting. anyone got any tips or tricks to fix that? I can see through part of it, but the other half is very hazy.

Ben...

Oh yeah, one more thing. the parts for this engine are CRAZY EXPENSIVE!!!!!! Ouch.

0 comments: