Welcome to my Bugeye project

Welcome to my latest project. I am building a 1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite with a little twist. I'm putting in a 3.0 V-6 SHO engine.
Be sure to check back for updates on the progress and please leave a comment if you have any questions, feedback or advice for me.
Ben...

The Bugeye gets an engine

Hey gang

So after a few stalled attempts (pun intended) to get an engine for this project i finally secured one for my car. And i've been good at taking lots of pictures of my project but lacking on the videos so here you go, here is the video update and the new engine for my car.



Here is a pic of the engine. 3.0 liter 24 valve DOHC SHO engine from Yamaha.


Big thanks to Steve from up in Huntington Beach to letting go of his car and selling it to me for this project. I'll take good care of it and put it to good use in my Bugeye.

3 comments:

Anonymous | March 26, 2008 at 9:34 AM

that's gonna look riffin!

Ben.. | March 26, 2008 at 9:41 AM

yeah we'll see if it works or not, but it should look cool!

kev | April 3, 2008 at 2:37 PM

This is one sick project! Can't wait to see the finished product!

PS: Would you be willing to sell the MAF, CAI, Hose, and Strut Bar off of the SHO? If so, send me an e-mail: shoparts@hotmail.com