Welcome to my Bugeye project

Welcome to my latest project. I am building a 1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite with a little twist. I'm putting in a 3.0 V-6 SHO engine.
Be sure to check back for updates on the progress and please leave a comment if you have any questions, feedback or advice for me.
Ben...

Getting ready to work

I'm now just spending time prepping the garage. I won't get to work on the car much until February with the holidays and then travel for work. Its a little frustrating, but i'm trying to get the garage prepped so when i do start working i will be ready

Here is part of the workbench. still a mess.



I added a retractable hose as my other air hose reel handle broke.

Upgraded the air plumbing.
fixed the air leak in the regulator and added a T valve for both air hoses
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: