Welcome to my Bugeye project

Welcome to my latest project. I am building a 1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite with a little twist. I'm putting in a 3.0 V-6 SHO engine.
Be sure to check back for updates on the progress and please leave a comment if you have any questions, feedback or advice for me.
Ben...

Bringing the car home

So i've been scouring the internet for cars lately. found a couple up in WA that i was going to go look at while back home for Christmas, but the idea of trucking it back down in a big Uhaul in December did not sound fun.

luck would have it that i found a shell in Torrance CA recently and went up and got it. Its just the frame and body and not much else, but it will work...with some work.

the car on the trailer



Me and my neighbor getting the tie downs off



our friend Jimmy helping load it into the garage



and thats the car... and my dog

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

LizardQueen | December 14, 2007 at 3:00 PM

Keaton said she wants to go for a ride!