Welcome to my Bugeye project

Welcome to my latest project. I am building a 1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite with a little twist. I'm putting in a 3.0 V-6 SHO engine.
Be sure to check back for updates on the progress and please leave a comment if you have any questions, feedback or advice for me.
Ben...

Healey Conclave in San Diego

I live in the San Diego area so i was very excited to go to see all the cars for the 50th anniversary of the sprite at the Austin Healey Conclave. Yesterday was the car show. The problem was i was up in LA for work. So i rushed back all the way from LA to downtown San Diego and only made it for the last 10 minutes of the car show. I was very bummed. I was hoping to get more pics and talk to all the guys with cars and such, but it did not work out. I did manage to grab a few pics as i ran around the area before they all drove off.



Posted by Picasa

0 comments: