Welcome to my Bugeye project

Welcome to my latest project. I am building a 1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite with a little twist. I'm putting in a 3.0 V-6 SHO engine.
Be sure to check back for updates on the progress and please leave a comment if you have any questions, feedback or advice for me.
Ben...

moving forward...trying

I'm trying to finish putting the engine back together, or at least as much as i can before i need to start fabricating parts, but its been proving difficult. Trying to button up the fuel rails so i and timing belt so i can start fabricating the intake spacers, but alas i lost a stupid fuel injector cap and that 30 cent peice of plastic which will wind up costing me 30 dollars no doubt, is holding everything up. I can't find a stupid injector cap for that engine to save my life.

anyway my wonderful neighbor got me the tool i needed to fabricate a pipe to fit my oil filter adapter onto the block so at least i got that project done and out of the way.


Now i just need to find a fuel injector cap so i can get the fuel rails on, so i can get the timing cover on so i can start fabricating the stuff i need to build to finish this engine up.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: