Welcome to my Bugeye project

Welcome to my latest project. I am building a 1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite with a little twist. I'm putting in a 3.0 V-6 SHO engine.
Be sure to check back for updates on the progress and please leave a comment if you have any questions, feedback or advice for me.
Ben...

status update

Sorry, not a lot of pictures of video to update with lately

Just a bit more clean up and making more of a mess.

I took the front suspension off the Taurus in an attempt to use it in the Bugeye. I didn't think it would work at all, but now i have an idea and it just might.

Other than that, i got the intake manifold all cleaned up and getting that ready for polishing. thats going to be a chore in an of itself.

The heads are back from the shop and are in good shape. I'm going to get the block this week so i can get it cleaned up and painted this weekend so we can assemble the engine after that. Maybe the following weekend.

thats the plan.

Ben...

0 comments: